This FREE eLearning course presents an overview of the use and function of the RSA Via Access system.
This self-paced eLearning course provides a high-level description of the purpose and function of RSA Via Access, how it works, major system components, compatibility, and what types of applications are supported.
Anyone interested in understanding more about RSA Via Access.
30 minutes (e-Learning)
Students should have familiarity with the concepts of: strong (multi-factor) user authentication, cloud applications, single sign-on, and networking communication basics.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand RSA Via Access authentication options
- Understand the RSA Via Access connection and authentication flow
- Identify common use case scenarios
- Know about the types of authentication devices and methods that are supported
- Identify supported applications and identity sources
- Know about what components comprise an RSA Via Access solution
- Introduction to RSA Via Access
- Authentication options
- Connection and Authentication communication flow
- Common use case scenarios
- Supported authentication devices and methods
- Integration Overview
- Supported applications
- Customization using SAML and non-SAML applications
- Supported identity sources
- Integrating with RSA products
- Components Overview
- The RSA hybrid approach
- Cloud-based components
- On-premise components