This FREE eLearning course presents an overview of the core architectural concepts and components of the RSA SecurID Access system.
This self-paced eLearning course presents a technical description of the components used in RSA SecurID Access; how and what the components connect to (integration); and the communication paths, processes, and protocols between them.
Anyone interested in understanding more about RSA SecurID Access architecture.
30 minutes (e-Learning)
Students should have familiarity with the concepts of: strong (multi-factor) user authentication, cloud applications, single sign-on, and networking communication basics.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Identify the major components of RSA SecurID Access
- Identify the components supporting single sign-on
- Identify the connections made between components of RSA SecurID Access and understand component communication paths
- List fundamental deployment configurations
- Identify the communication protocols used
- System Components
- Common deployment components
- System diagram
- Administrative console capabilities
- User Authentication components
- Single sign-on components
- Component Integration
- User identity sources
- Target applications and resources
- RSA SecurID and Authentication Manager
- Portal access
- Single sign-on concepts
- System communication
- Component communication paths
- Protocols used
- Data flow