This topic provides instructions to edit a rule.
Make sure that you:
- Understand the Rule view components. For more information, see Rule View.
- Understand the Build Rule view components. For more information, see Build Rule View.
Perform the following steps to edit a rule:
- In the Security Analytics menu, click Administration > Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
- In the Rules list panel, do one of the following:
Note: If a rule is edited, the updated rule definition is applied to the Reports, Charts, and Alerts where the rule is included.
- Modify the required fields.
- Click Save.
A confirmation message that the rule is saved successfully is displayed.