This topic provides instructions on how to start or stop a scheduled report.
Make sure that:
- You have understood the components of the Report view. For more information, see Report View.
- You have understood the components of the Schedule Report panel. For more information, see Schedule Report Panel.
Perform the following steps to start or stop a scheduled report:
- In the Security Analytics menu, click Administration > Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
- Click Reports.
The Report view is displayed.
- In the Report Listpanel, select a report and click > View Scheduled Reports.
The View Scheduled Reports view is displayed.
- Select a report from the Scheduled Reports List panel.
- Click > Start.
The state of the report is changed to ‘Running’, if the report is scheduled to run immediately.
You are here: Working with Reports in the Reporting Module > Schedule Reports > Basic Procedures > Start or Stop a Scheduled Report