This Video ILT course provides an overview of the administrative responsibilities associated with an RSA SecurID® system.
The working principles behind RSA Authentication Manager and RSA SecurID authenticators are discussed, including product architecture, time synchronization, managing external Identity Sources and exploring all aspects of an administrative structure.
The subject matter in this course helps prepare students with the classroom component recommended for the RSA Authentication Manager Certified Administrator certification.
This course is delivered in a streaming video format that includes recorded instructor lectures as well as comprehensive demonstrations of all lab exercises.
System, security, or help desk administrators who need to administer and support RSA SecurID products.
6 hours (streaming)
Familiarity with Microsoft® Windows® or UNIX/Linux system administration.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the basic architecture and theory of operation of the RSA SecurID product suite
- Perform configurations required for RSA Authentication Manager system operations
- Perform user administration functions to populate and manage users
- Perform reporting and user troubleshooting
- Understand ongoing maintenance requirements
- Understand the setup and use of software authenticators
- Understand the configuration and use of self-service functionality