Use the Event Destinations tab of the Log Collection service Config view to configure the destination of event data collected by the Log Collector:
- Log Decoders
- Identity Feed
You must implement the following configuration to create an identity feed.
- A Log Collector service with an Identity Feed Event Processor
- A Log Collector service with Windows Collection configured and enabled
Note: See the Create an Identity Feed topic in the Live Resource Management Guide for more information on how to create and investigate on an identity feed.
The required permission to access this view is Manage Services.
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration >Services.
- In the Services grid, select a Log Collector service.
- Click under Actions and select View > Config.
- Click the Event Destinations tab.
- In the Select Event Destinations drop-down menu:
- Select Log Decoder to configure Log Decoder destinations for event data collected by the Log Collector.
Note: You must select a Log Decoder service from the Add Log Decoder Destination dialog, but the remainder of the configuration is done automatically.
- Select Identity Feed to configure an identity feed destination for event data collected by the Log Collector.