RSA Archer IT & Security Risk Management allows you to determine which assets are critical to your business, establish and communicate security policies and standards, detect and respond to attacks, identify and remediate security deficiencies, and establish clear IT risk management best practices.
RSA Archer IT & Security Risk Management provides several use cases to meet your specific business needs as you mature your risk program, including the following options.
- IT & Security Policy Program Management: Document external regulatory obligations and establish a systematic review and approval process for tracking changes to those obligations, understanding the business impact, and prioritizing a response.
- IT Controls Assurance: Assess and report on the performance of controls across all IT assets, and automate control assessment and monitoring.
- IT Security Vulnerabilities Program: Proactively manage IT security risks by combining asset business context, actionable threat intelligence, vulnerability assessment results, and comprehensive workflows.
- IT Risk Management: Gain clear visibility into IT risk to streamline the assessment process, accelerate the identification of IT risks, and establish timely reporting.
- PCI Management: Streamline the Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance process, automate assessments, and reduce the effort required to comply.
- Cyber Incident & Breach Response: Centrally catalog organizational and IT assets, establishing business context to drive incident prioritization and implement processes designed to escalate, investigate, and resolve declared incidents effectively
- Cyber Risk Quantification:
- IT Regulatory Management: Document external regulatory obligations that impact your IT and sensitive data environments.
- Information Security Management System (ISMS): Quickly scope your information security management system (ISMS) and document your Statement of Applicability for reporting and certification
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer IT & Security Risk Management:
- Read the RSA Archer IT & Security Risk Management solution brief
- Watch the RSA Archer IT & Security Risk Management video
- Review the RSA Archer Maturity Map for IT & Security Risk Management (requires membership in the private Archer Customer/Partner Community)
- Review the links above for additional information about RSA Archer IT & Security Risk Management use cases
To learn more about how RSA products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org.