Use Case for IT & Security Risk Management
RSA Archer® Information Security Management System (ISMS) allows you to quickly scope your information security management system (ISMS) and document your Statement of Applicability for reporting and certification. You can also catalog individual resources related to your ISMS, including information assets, applications, business processes, devices, and facilities, and document and maintain related policies, standards, and risks. This centralized view of your ISMS makes it easier to understand asset relationships and manage changes to the infrastructure. Issues identified during assessments can be centrally tracked to ensure remediation efforts for gaps are consistently documented and monitored and effectively addressed.
- Scope your ISMS and document your Statement of Applicability
- Catalog resources related to your ISMS, including information assets, applications, business processes, devices and facilities
- Document and maintain an information security risk register
- Establish policies and standards in support of your ISMS
- Manage issues related to ISMS assessment processes
With RSA Archer Information Security Management System, you can:
- Centrally document and track your ISMS
- Understand asset relationships and manage changes to the infrastructure relative to your ISMS
- Document and monitor relevant risks
- Implement consistent policies and standards and ensure remediation of issues
- Report on overall state of your ISMS and streamline reporting
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Information Security Management System:
To learn more about how EMC products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at email@example.com or call 1-888-539-EGRC.