This topic introduces RSA NetWitness Core Compliance Reports
The RSA NetWitness Core Compliance reports provide information that can help you meet compliance regulations. RSA delivers Core reports through Live as a set of reports and rules.
There are two versions of these reports:
- Core Compliance Reports that run against the NetWitness Database (NWDB). Please refer to Report Dependencies for the NWDB Reports for a list of the Report Templates, Report Rules, Report Lists, and App Rules on which the NWDB Compliance report depend.
- Core Compliance Reports that run against the Archiver.
The following report types are available:
- Basel II
- Bill 198
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC)
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Good Practice Guide 13 (GPG13)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
- International Standardization Organization 27002 (ISO 27002)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation – Critical Infrastructure Protection (NERC CIP)
- National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM)
- Payment Card Industry (PCI)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX)
- Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE 16)