With RSA Archer Operational Risk Management, you get a consolidated and clear view of risk that allows you to prioritize risks, efficiently deploy resources to address the most critical problems, and elevate risk management as a new source of competitive advantage.
RSA Archer Enterprise & Operational Risk Management provides several use cases to meet your specific business needs and progress in the audit maturity journey, including the following options.
- Bottom-Up Risk Assessment: Engage your teams via targeted project risk assessments. Projects can include a fraud assessment or an assessment of a new product or service, business process, merger, or acquisition
- Risk Catalog: Provides the foundation to record and track risks across your enterprise, and establish accountability by named first and second line of defense managers. It provides a three-level rollup of risk, from a granular level up through enterprise risk statements.
- Top-Down Risk Assessment: Enables practitioners to document risks and controls throughout the organization. Risks can be assessed on an inherent and residual basis, both qualitatively and across multiple risk categories using monetary values. Controls can be linked to the risks they treat for consideration as a part of a residual risk assessment.
- Loss Event Management: Allows organizations to capture and inventory actual loss events and near misses, as well as relevant external industry-related loss events.
- Key Indicator Management: Provides a means for organizations to establish and monitor metrics related to each business unit within the organization
- Operational Risk Management: A combination of use cases that are core to a typical operational risk management program. These elements include: Top-Down Risk Assessment, Bottom-Up Risk Assessment, Loss Event Management, Key Indicator Management, Risk and Control Self-Assessments, and Issues Management.
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Enterprise & Operational Risk Management:
- Read the RSA Archer Operational Risk Management solution brief
- Watch a video about RSA Archer Operational Risk Management
- Review the RSA Archer Maturity Map for Enterprise & Operational Risk Management (requires membership in the private Archer Customer/Partner Community)
- Review the links above for additional information about Enterprise & Operational Risk Management use cases
To learn more about how RSA products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at email@example.com.