|Issue||Archer Import Wizard will switch users in User/Group and/or Record Permission fields when user's username matches users internal Archer userID|
- Create two users in Archer: User A and User B.
- Edit both of these user profiles to change their usernames so that user's Archer internal ID exists with leading zeros. Internal user id can be found by hovering over the user in 'Manage Users' list. UserA's username is '000<UserBInternalID>' and UserB's username is '000<UserAInternalID>'. Idea is to mimic usernames that are coming from Active Directory via LDAP sync.
- Use an Archer application that has at least one User/Group or Record Permission field and the two users are part of the User/Group or Record Permission field listing.
- Construct a CSV file to update records with few text and a Record Permission or a User Group field type of data. Data for Record Permission or User / Group field types contain usernames that were created earlier.
- Import the CSV file via import wizard.
- After the import, observe that the records with username '000<UserBInternalID>, will be converted to user B instead of user A.
Username resolution should be based on actual profile username and not the internalID.
|Cause||This issue is logged as a defect - RT#7323786 and an enhancement - RT#7335053 against RSA Archer version: 5.3.x.|
|Notes||Request is under review by RSA Archer product management.|
|Legacy Article ID||a62052|