|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Identity Management and Governance|
RSA Version/Condition: 6.9.1
|Issue||When viewing the results of a User Access Review, it is not possible to add a column for Account Name from the Table Options list. Other account attributes are available to be added from the table but not the Account Name.|
Steps to reproduce:
- Collect users and accounts.
- Go to Reviews and select User Access Review.
- Run the review.
- Once the review has completed, go to the review results and select Table Options on the right of the page.
- Account Name is not available from the table options list.
|Resolution||When viewing the table options list, there are two options: Derived From and Derived From Type.|
To add these columns:
- Derived From will show the user's account name.
- Derived From will show from where the data was obtained.
By adding these Derived columns, you will be able to see the account names.
- Go to the Reviews > Results.
- Select the result name you wish to review.
- Select Review Items.
- Click Show All Items to show the data.
- Select the green drop down arrow for the user name you wish to review.
- Click on Table Options at the top right of that table.
- Select the Derived From and Derived From Type columns.