|Applies To||RSA Product Set: SecurID|
RSA Product/Service Type: Authentication Manager RADIUS Server
RSA Version/Condition: 8.x
Platform: SUSE Linux
O/S Version: SLES 11 SP3
|Issue||Customer needs to change the behavior of RSA Authentication Manager RADIUS Servers to respond authentication requests quicker without a delay.|
Client Response Delay is changed to 0 from default value of 2
(Go to Security Console > Setup > System Settings and Click Agents link from Authentication Settings)
Notice that the behavior has not been changed.
|Resolution||If you expect the change of RADIUS server behavior, need to update agent Configuration File manually as Authentication Manager RADIUS server is also an agent to RSA Authentication Manager server.|
Important: This change will require:
- Manual update to configuration files on any replica or authentication agents in your deployment
- Manual restart of all servers
You need to manually copy that file back to the very same server's /opt/rsa/am/radius/ directory and any replica instances.
Then restart all servers ./rsaserv restart all from /opt/rsa/am/server directory
To configure Agent Settings,
1. Go to Security Console, click Setup > System Settings.
2. Under Authentication Settings, click Agents.
3. Under the Communication Ports, do the following:
4. From the Client Response Delay drop-down menu, select the amount of time you want Authentication Manager to delay the response to the agent.