|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Version/Condition: All
|Issue||Records cannot be effectively searched by either:|
- Clicking Show All Records
- Performing an Advanced Search for Records
- Performing a Quick Search when selecting a Solution known to contain the record(s)
- Performing a Global Search
- Log on to Queuing Server Specified in the RSA Archer Control Panel
- Stop the RSA Archer Queuing Service
- Perform the following command against your RSA Archer Instance Database (you will need db owner privileges to the database)
IF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM sys.foreign_keys WHERE object_id = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[FK_tblSearchMessageContent_tblSearchMessageQueue]') AND parent_object_id = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[tblSearchMessageContent]'))
ALTER TABLE [dbo].[tblSearchMessageContent] DROP CONSTRAINT [FK_tblSearchMessageContent_tblSearchMessageQueue]
TRUNCATE TABLE dbo.tblSearchMessageContent
TRUNCATE TABLE dbo.tblSearchMessageQueue
ALTER TABLE [dbo].[tblSearchMessageContent] WITH CHECK ADD CONSTRAINT [FK_tblSearchMessageContent_tblSearchMessageQueue] FOREIGN KEY([message_id])
REFERENCES [dbo].[tblSearchMessageQueue] ([message_id])
ALTER TABLE [dbo].[tblSearchMessageContent] CHECK CONSTRAINT [FK_tblSearchMessageContent_tblSearchMessageQueue]
- Delete the existing Index Files including the Instance Id folder that they are contained in. The Search Index location can be found through the RSA Archer Control Panel. This folder structure is re-created when the Search Index Rebuild Process is finished. Based on the images below as an example, delete the 50000 directory.
And the instance ID
- Start the RSA Archer Queuing Service.
- Open the RSA Archer Control Panel and select the Instance name.
- Click the 'Rebuild Search Index' Button.
- The rebuild process is finished when the result of the following query is 0. Run SQL command against the Instance database.
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM dbo.tblSearchMessageQueue smq WHERE smq.priority_type_id = 3
|Notes||If you have multiple RSA Archer instances running in one environment, the indexing process starts with the first instance and then moves forward.|
The indexing is a single threaded process. For example, if you have instances 50000 and 50001, make sure to complete index rebuild for 50000 first and then 50001.