|Applies To||RSA Product Set: DLP|
RSA Product/Service Type: Datacenter
RSA Version/Condition: 9.6 SP2
|Issue||How to configure DLP Datacenter in a work-group environment (not in domain)?|
|Resolution||To install the site coordinator:|
Create a local user account on the standalone server exactly as the domain user used in the Administrative Credential in the site coordinators
Note: Make sure the name and password match EXACTLY (minus the domain part).
6. Choose Groups, and right-click "Add to Group" on Administrators. And then select the user account to add to this group.
telnet sc_IP 9150
Add the site coordinator on the Enterprise manager UI:
1. In Enterprise Manager, click the Admin tab. The Administrations Status Overview page appears.
2. Beneath the Admin tab, click Datacenter > Configuration And Status. The Datacenter administration page appears.
3. Above the deployment tree, click New Object and select New Site from the drop-down menu. The New / Edit Datacenter Site panel appears on the right.
4. Enter the Site coordinator IP
5. Administrative Credential. Select the domain user exact as the local user you created in step 1
6. Click Validate User to verify that the credentials specify an actual domain user.