- Using the file transfer client, copy the image you want to the following path. Note that <instance_ID> is a unique ID for each machine and different in the file paths below:
- For the Security Console, navigate to /opt/rsa/am/server/servers/console/tmp/_WL_user/console-ims/<instance_ID>/war/images/default/tokens/, for example:
- For the Self Service Console, navigate to /opt/rsa/am/server/servers/console/tmp/_WL_user/console-selfservice/<instance_ID>/war/images/default/tokens/
- Replace the original image with the one desired. The image must be replaced with an image of the same name with a .gif extension.
- This image change needs to be applied on each Authentication Manager primary and replica.