|Applies To||RSA Product Set: RSA Via Lifecycle and Governance, Identity Management and Governance, Aveksa ACM|
RSA Product/Service Type: All
RSA Version/Condition: All
|Resolution||There are two ways to grant admin privileges to a user in Via L&G.|
1. Login UI as AveksaAdmin.
2. Hover over Users > Users. Click on User > Access and add entitlements then select System Administrator app-role from Aveksa business source.
3. Click Ok. Then click on Submit Request at top right corner
4. Complete the request and ask user to login to see if he has admin rights.
1. Login as AveksaAdmin.
2. Hover to Requests > Request > Create Request > Add Access.
3. Select Aveksa Business source > Select User
4. Add the System Administrator app-role.
5. Create the request and complete it.
6. Ask the user to login to see if he has the admin privileges