|Applies To||RSA Product Set: RSA Via Lifecycle and Governance|
RSA Version/Condition: 6.9.1 and higher
|Issue||This article provides information on how to create a user-defined custom entitlement attribute that may be edited directly in the user interface (UI)|
|Tasks||1. In the RSA Via L&G UI, select Admin > Attributes and click on the Entitlement tab. For Ent-Attr-1, set the Data Source to Managed and check the option to set Editable to Yes. |
2. Next go to Resources > Applications and choose an application in the What Access tab. Scroll down to Entitlements > Table Options and add the column from Step 1, above.
3. Note that the field is not editable:
4. Check the box on the left next to the entitlement or entitlements that need to be edited.
5. Click on the entitlement name and modify the value of the new attribute:
6. Note that the new value has been saved.
|Resolution||Follow the tasks above to create a custom editable entitlement attribute that may be managed through the RSA Via L&G user interface.|