|Tasks||How to change the admin password for the nwappliance service on any appliance.|
If you are unsure of any of the steps above or experience any issues, contact RSA Support and quote this article number for further assistance.
- Login to the Security Analytics UI.
- Navigate to Administration -> Services.
- Choose the service of the appliance for which you wish to change the password (e.g. Decoder, Concentrator, etc.), click on the Actions button, and select View -> Explore.
- Expand deviceappliance -> users -> accounts -> admin -> config
- Enter the password you wish in the password field.
- Restart the nwappliance service on the appliance for the new password to effect.