|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Identity Management and Governance|
RSA Product/Service Type: Appliance, Access Certification Manager
RSA Version/Condition: 6.9.1
O/S Version: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x
|Issue||Unable to set the custom value created on an account in RSA IMG 6.9.1.|
The user has created a custom account attribute (e.g. Account Type) and made this attribute "Managed" and "Editable with a custom value called "Account Type".
The custom account type value contains 3 values from which the user wants to choose what type a certain account will be.
The user is unable to set the custom value with was created on the account and therefore needs to know how to update managed account attributes with a custom value.
|Resolution||The user needs to create the custom values first by determining the new value list, as explained in the steps below.|
If you are unsure of any of the steps above or experience any issues, contact RSA Support and quote this article number for further assistance.
- From the Admin tab -> Attributes -> Custom Values -> click on New Value List -> OnGeneral tab- > fill in the value list name.
- Put the Attribute name you want to add under Value List Name.
- Choose the Value Type (string or Object).
- Click on the Value tab -> select either Only from the list or any under the Allow values.
- Select As shown in the list or Alphabetic under Value Ordering.
- Fill in the appropriate information in the Display and Value boxes then click Add.
- From Attributes page click on Edit
- From Attribute Configuration page click on Add Attribute -> fill in the data type, database id, data source, check the Editable box.
The Custom Value box will automatically appeared with a drop down with name you put in step 2 (Value List Name).
- Select the value name from the drop down menu and click OK.
- Click on Users tab and select a user -> Access tab.
- From Access tab click on the Entitlement Name then Edit. The Account Type should be there.