|Applies To||RSA Product Set: RSA SecurID Cloud Authentication Service|
|Issue||A user completes mobile device registration on one device and then gets a new device.|
- The administrator must delete the user's current device.
- The user needs to complete mobile device registration on the new device.
|Resolution||The procedure is as follows:|
- In the Administration Console, click Users > Management.
- Find the user you want to modify. You can use the Search field.
- Delete the user's device from their list of registered devices.
- Ask the user to enroll using the new device.