There are language packs available on the RSA Authentication Manager 8.x Downloads page.
To apply a language pack, use the steps below:
After the server starts up again, to apply the new language globally for all users follow the steps below:
- Download the language pack needed, making sure the pack is for the version of RSA Authentication Manager in your deployment.
- Extract the contents of the downloaded zip file.
- In the extracted folder, open the folder called UI. Make sure there is a jar file inside (for example, am-i18n-resources-126.96.36.199.0-full_fr.jar for the French language pack).
- Use any third-party SFTP application, such as WinSCP, FileZilla, etc. to copy the jar file over to the server and place it in the /opt/rsa/am/ appserver/jdk/jre/lib/ext directory on the primary.
- Reboot the server in order for the new language package to be recognized. To reboot the server, login to the primary's Operations Console and select Maintenance > Reboot Appliance.
- Check the Yes, reboot the appliance option.
- Click Reboot.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for any replicas in the deployment.
- Login to the Security Console.
- Select Setup > System Settings.
- Under Console & Session Settings, click Security Console Display Options.
- In the Defaults section, select the appropriate language from the drop-down menu beside the Language option.
- Click Save.
- The changes should take effect after you log off, then log in again.
Operations Console or Self-Service Console
Both of these consoles detect the browser's language, so you must change the browser language setting itself, and these consoles will automatically change their display language.