|Applies To||RSA Product/Service Type: RSA DLP|
RSA Version/Condition: 9.6
Platform: Windows Server 2008R2
|Tasks||First: Enterprise Manager: |
To set permissions for the run-as user:
1. Add the domain user to the Administrators group on the Enterprise Manager
a. Click Start > Control Panel > User Accounts > Manage User Accounts.
The User Accounts window appears.
b. Click Add, enter the User name and Domain, and click Next.
c. Select Administrator and click Finish
2. Set Log on as a service permission to the domain user.
a. Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Local Security
The Local Security Policy window appears.
b. In the left pane, select Local Policies > User Rights Assignment.
c. Double-click on the Log on as a service policy.
The Log on as a service Properties window appears.
d. Verify the domain user is added to the list.
If the domain user is not listed, click Add User or Group and specify the user
to be added.
You must be an administrator on the Enterprise Manager machine to be able to edit the logon credentials.
2. Enter the new user name (if changed) and the new password.
3. Click OK.
SQL Database Domain-user account for the RSA_DLP_EM Enterprise Manager Database:
- SQLdb domain-user account [same Domain where RSA DLP is member of] is required to be configured as a service account [log-on as] on your SQL Database server hosting SQL instance RSA_DLP_EM with below privilege:
Set the domain user to have owner and create permissions on the Enterprise Manager database.
- That account has also to be configured on your EM GUI:
Open EM web-interface > User & Groups > credentials > add credential
Open EM web-interface > User & Groups > Permissions > select credentials tab > make sure that all the boxes are checked for that account [use/read/update/delete].
Second: Endpoint Coordinator: [rEPC/EPC]
Third: Enterprise Coordinator: [EC]
Fourth: RSA DLP Datacenter Site-Coordinator: [SC]