|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Identity Management and Governance, (IMG), RSA Via Lifecycle and Governance, RSA Via L&G|
RSA Version/Condition: 7.0
|Issue||What things need to be considered before upgrading to RSA Via Lifecycle and Governance V7.0.?|
Version 7.0 has several major changes associated with the application as well as the environment.
Where can customers find information to help prepare for this upgrade?
|Tasks||Login to RSA Secure Care Online (SCOL) and reference the available RSA Via Lifecycle and Governance V7.0.0 documents and whitepapers.|
Select RSA Via Lifecycle and Governance 7.0 from the SCOL documentation link and look for:
RSA Via Lifecycle and Governance 7.0 Data Collection Migration Utility Availability: The Collection Migration Utility: - It is crucial that customers upgrading from previous versions execute the Collection Migration Utility before they upgrade and review the resultant report to understand what changes may be required for V7.0.0 to work properly.
RSA VIA LIFECYCLE AND GOVERNANCE Platform Datasheet and Support Matrix for Version 7.0: This document outlines the hardware and software versions which are supported for V7.0.0.
Customer Preparations for Upcoming RSA Via Lifecycle and Governance 7.0.0 Release: - This document outlines key features and notes to help prepare for the upgrade.
|Resolution||Key changes to note which are included as part of the major V7.0.0 RSA Via L&G release are listed below.|
- Migration Utility available
- Database upgrade from Oracle 11.x Standard Edition(SE) to Oracle 12c Enterprise Edition (EE)
- Deprecation of support for earlier Internet Explorer (IE) versions
- Deprecation of support for original Aveksa Security Model
- Deprecation of Identity Collector (IDC) groups
- Rejection of duplicate entitlements
- Rejection of cyclic groups
- Significant role data collector changes