|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Adaptive Authentication (OnPrem)|
RSA Product/Service Type: Adaptive Authentication (OnPrem)
RSA Version/Condition: 6.1 sp3 & above
Platform (Other): All
O/S Version: All
Product Name: All
Product Description: All
|Issue||How to create a Rule in Back office|
|Resolution||Steps to create a Rule in Back office. Please find the screen print attached for the steps:|
1.Login to back office->Policy Management->Manage Rules
2.Manage Rules Page->New->New Rule
3.Under general page > Rule Name,Status,Event Type, Order of the rule
needs to be filled
4.Click Next >> Under Conditions page
share the conditions required for the rule to trigger
5.Click next >>Under Actions page , select the action,Authentication methods & other details that needs to be taken
6.(You can go 'back' if any modification needs to be taken).
7. Click 'save & exit'. Once done you will get the Pop-up for 'do you want to save the rule and
exit the wizard?' Click >> Yes
8.Now you will be able to see the Rule created under 'Manage rules'
9. To approve changes Click >> Status dropdown 'Approve status'.
10. Now if you want change the status of this rule to move in production or Test
Another approver needs to login in backoffice , Under Manage rules , Go to Status>>'Request Status change'
In 'Request status change' pop-up select the 'New status' set the Status you would like to set to.
11. Now you will see the pending status as for example: 'Production'
12. Approve status similarly as done earlier by an approver.