|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Identity Management and Governance|
RSA Product/Service Type: Appliance
RSA Version/Condition: 6.9.1
Platform (Other): 6.9.1
O/S Version: N/A or SUSE Linux
Product Name: null
Product Description: null
|Issue||How do I customize the Product Logo in the User Interface?|
SUBJECT: How To Customize Product Logos in the User Interface
a) This info can be found be logging into one of your RSA IMG instances (DEV) as the "AveksaAdmin" user and click on the "QUESTION MARK" icon in the upper right hand corner of the application.
b) In the POPUP window, click the "SEARCH" box and type "logo" no double quotes and click the "G0!" BUTTON.
c) See the answer = "100. Customizing Product Logos on the User Interface"
Customizing Product Logos in the User Interface
You can substitute default RSA IMG product logos with custom versions that comply with your organization’s software branding standards.
The following default logos that you can modify:
• logo-login.(png and gif) — Login page logo
• product-logo.(png and gif) — Product name on the login page
• logo-main.(png and gif) — Upper-left logo on main pages
• logo-custom.(png and gif) — Lower-left product name footer logo on main pages (RSA style only)
To create and upload custom logos:
1) Create your custom logos using the default logo names. Guidelines:
• Make the logos transparent (especially logo-main). This helps with blending in the image to the background.
• Maintain the approximate dimensions of the default RSA images for the new images. The RSA style footer logo dimensions must not exceed 180px by 20px.
2) Upload the custom logo files using the File Upload utility as described in “Uploading and Managing Custom User Interface Files” .
All uploads must be of the “Image” type.
The upload creates a <server root>/. . . /custom/images directory.
RSA IMG uses the customized logos in /custom/images instead of the default logos in <server root>/. . . /images.