|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Product/Service Type: Archer
RSA Version/Condition: 5.5 SP2
Platform (Other): .
O/S Version: Customer doesn't know/not sure-see notes
Product Name: RSA-0012000
Product Description: Archer Platform
|Issue||We have a requirement to setup an access for few new users with below:|
1. They must have a access to create new applications and edit the applications created by them.
2. They should not be able to access other Core or On-demand apps. So ideally we should avoid giving these users administrator access.
|Resolution||1. Add users to a group.|
2. Add the group to a role.
3. Give the role rights to the Administration Solution as desired, for example: Application Builder, Manage Applications, Create / Read / Update.
4. Each Applicaiton or Questionnaire that needs to be administrated by the group must list the group as an application owner.
5. Edit the Applicaiton or Questionnair then select the Administreition tab and under the Application Owners select groups then select the group created in step 1 above.