- All Linux, Unix, BSD systems with Python 2.x or later.
- Authentication Manager 8.x.x.x
- Authentication Manager 7.x running on Linux/Unix
- Authentication Manager 6.x running on Linux/Unix
- Some processes cause memory leak.
- Degraded performance due to lack of memory.
- Degraded performance because memory is drained by one major parent process.
- Copy the serv_mon.sh file to your server machine using scp.
- Login to the machine as root.
- chmod +x serv_mon.sh
- This script prints a human readable table with the collective memory utilization for each parent process separately.
- It shows info about CPU, CPU utilization.
- It shows disk space usage for each partition, the largest 10 files on the system.
- It collects /proc/meminfo
- It collect vmstat
- It watches free –m according to a user specified time interval.
- You need to run this script as root.
- You need to have Python 2.x or later.