|Tasks||HAR files can be very beneficial in diagnosing issues related to the Security Analytics UI and may at times be requested by the Support team when troubleshooting particular problems.|
The instructions below explain how to collect a HAR file using the Google Chrome browser.
If you are unsure of any of the steps above, or experience any issues, contact RSA Support quoting this article.
- In the Security Analytics UI, load the page that is experiencing the issue.
- Right-click anywhere on the page and select Inspect Element. Alternatively, you may also strike the F12 key on the keyboard.
- In the pane that opens at the bottom, click on the Network tab.
- Click on the black circle on the left to begin recording the network session, assuming it is not already enabled. (When enabled, the circle will be red.)
- Refresh the page in the browser to capture the session information.
- Right-click anywhere in the bottom pane and select Save as HAR with content.
- Save the HAR file and provide it to the Support team.