|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Identity Management and Governance|
RSA Product/Service Type: Appliance/Enterprise Software/Hosted
RSA Version/Condition: 6.9
Platform (Other): null
O/S Version: N/A
Product Name: RSA-0018015
Product Description: Access Fulfill Express
|Issue||AFX - How do I adjust the AFX “Test Connector Capabilities” timeout value?|
|Resolution||See page 39 of the "RSA_IMG_v6.9_AFX_Guide.pdf"|
1) Go to "AFX" > "Connectors" > click on an AFX connector and then click the "Edit" BUTTON in order to put the connector from the "Active" state to the "Test" state and click the "Ok" BUTTON.
2) Immediately the connector will change to a status of "Not Deployed" until it returns back to the "Running" status.
3) Now the “Test Connector Capabilities” BUTTON is displayed when the AFX Connector is in the “Test” state.
4) When you click the “Test Connector Capabilities” BUTTON you see :
“Test timeout in” – DEFAULT = “60 seconds” – which can be changed to MINUTES and values greater than 60 seconds.
A total "Test timeout" of X minutes for instance would be used to conduct Load Testing on multiple connector capabilities for instance.
5) Note that if you were successfully testing a single capability at 3-4 minutes or more that this may indicate a connectivity/latency/response issue and potentially a performance issue at your endpoint that the AFX Connector is communicating with.