|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Identity Management and Governance (IMG), Aveksa|
RSA Version/Condition: 6.9, 6.9.1
|Issue||Many customers open tickets asking where to find the 6.9.1 and 6.9 patch downloads. |
The purpose of this KB article is to try and narrow down the amount of tickets submitted for this issue, and make it easier for customers to find the downloads.
|Resolution||To find the patch downloads of ACM versions on SCOL, please follow these steps:|
1. Log in to SCOL
2. Click My Products
3. Find your IMG product with an Active contract, and click the Upgrade link.
For appliances, the product will look something along the lines of: ex. IMG R720 Appliance
For VMs, the product will look like: Access Certification Manager
4. You should now see a button that says Download Software, click this and wait for the next screen to load.
5. Once the page loads, you should see have 2 options. Click the link for RSA Identity Management and Goverance (formerly Aveksa) - Version Upgrades.
6. Now you should see 2 tabs (Current and Archive). By default, you will be in the Current tab and see something like: ex. IMG HW Appliance V6.9.1P01. The Current tab will always show the most recent release, in the screenshot below the most current version is 6.9.1 P01, but this will change as other patches are released. (Be aware that this will be the link to take you to the downloads for P02 only. In order to find the 6.9.1 software downloads for installation, you must click the Archive tab and locate the link that says 6.9.1 with no patches appended to it.)
7. Click the Archive tab. Here you will see a list of other versions and patches that are available for download.