|Resolution||Please verify the below to confirm successful upgrade of all components in Archer:|
If changes are not reflected on the UI, then it is most likely that the files under the clientbin folder are not updated/added.
- Check the full version of Archer - This can be found by clicking Preferences and hovering the mouse over the version number at the bottom of the window. For example, 5.4 SP1 P2 will show 5.4.10200.1013.
- Go to the Archer Control Panel -> Database tab and verify the name of the Instance DB they are connecting to.
- Run the following query on the database noted above : select * from tblapplication
- The output of the query is confirm that their database component was upgraded successfully.
- Go to ../inetpub/wwwroot/[virtual directory]/clientbin folder and verify that you see files of the corresponding version to which they have upgraded to.
Solution: Extract installer again [Run as administrator while extracting] -> Run the installer [Run as administrator while extracting] -> Upgrade again.