|Applies To||Affected Versions: All Versions|
|Resolution||The page timer, will provide statistics on the time each page in the UI takes to render. This is useful during performance testing or QA cycles. The page timer can be enabled / disabled as follows:|
1. Log into the appliance UI as an administrator
2. Click on the Admin tab
3. On the setting tab click "Edit"
4. In the pop-up scroll to the "Custom" section
5. Enter the following in the first box
6. In the second box enter TRUE to enable the timer. To disable - remove the variable by clicking the blue "X" or set the variable to FALSE