Authentication Manager 7.1
RSA SecurID Appliance 3.0
RSA Authentication Agent 6.1.x
|Issue||How to allow Agents to Register Themselves with RSA Authentication Manager|
You must have the authentication agent software installed before you can enable the agent to register itself.
Allow agents to register themselves with Authentication Manager:
1. Logon to the RSA Security Console
2. Click Setup > Component Configuration > Authentication Manager > Basic Settings.
3. Select Allow authentication agent auto-registration.
4. If your deployment has more than one realm, select a realm from the Choose a default realm where the service can place agents after registration checkbox.
5. Click Save.
6. Click Access > Authentication Agents > Generate Configuration File > download now
7. Click Access > Authentication Agents > Download Server Certificate File.
8. Install the RSA Authentication Agent for Windows on the client, select the installation type ?Custom Setup? and install Agent Host Auto-Registration Utility.
9. Brows to the configuration file and to the certificate files to complete the agent installation.
|Legacy Article ID||a60477|