Starting with RSA NetWitness NextGen 22.214.171.124, Investigator can now pull content directly from NetWitness Live.
Setting up Live integration for NetWitness Investigator requires your NetWitness Live account username and password as well as Internet access from a computer running NetWitness Investigator Enterprise 126.96.36.199 or later.
Note: If your organization uses a proxy server for Internet access, make sure your Internet Explorer proxy settings are connection on the computer where Investigator is installed before continuing.
- Launch NetWitness Investigator and from the menu, go to Edit > Options. Click on the Advanced tab.
- Near the bottom you'll see the section "Live Content Management".
- Under server make sure it reads exactly "cms.netwitness.com".
- The setting for "Port" should be "443".
- "Username" should be your organization's NetWitness Live Account username .
- "Password" should be your organization's NetWitness Live Account password.
- Launch RSA NetWitness Investigator and from the menu, go to View > Live Content > Resources.
- From here you can locate and select various types of NetWitness Live content to make use on your local RSA NetWitness Administrator installation.
For Further Reading:
See the section titled "NetWitness Live" in the NetWitness Investigator User Guide. The guide is available by pressing "F1" within NetWitness Investigator or accessing the Help > Help Documentation menu item.