|Applies To||RSA NetWitness NextGen|
RSA NetWitness Informer
RSA NetWitness Informer 2.x
|Issue||How to Rebuild the RSA NetWitness Informer SQL System Database.|
How do I rebuild the RSA NetWitness Informer SQL database using the Informer Toolkit?
|Resolution||Solution 1: Please follow the following steps.|
1. Install the Informer Tookit from the knowledgebase article How to download and use the RSA NetWitness Informer Toolkit.
2. Download SQLEXPRWT_x86_ENU.exe from the link below or from the solution to the Informer Toolkit directory.
2. Run DBrebuild.cmd
Solution 2: Please follow the following steps.
1. Download SQLEXPRWT_x86_ENU.exe from the following link:
2. Open a command prompt with administrative privileges.
3. cd to the directory in which you saved SQLEXPRWT_x86_ENU.exe.
4. Run the following command (all one line):
SQLEXPRWT_x86_ENU.exe /ACTION=REBUILDDATABASE /INSTANCENAME=SQLEXPRESS /SQLSYSADMINACCOUNTS="NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM" BUILTIN\Administrators
|Legacy Article ID||a59757|