|Applies To||Customer needs to move the BIN in silent mode some times.|
|Issue||Silent Mode Bin-AAeCommerce|
RSA requests from customers to move the BIN in silent mode. This article provides details about:
1) What is Silent Mode, and
2) How it can be achieved.
Silent mode means we run a BIN Load and set the RuleSetID to NO_FRAUDNET. This means that the following:
1. All PAReq messages (this is what we will call transactions) are received by the system.
2. All transactions are sent through the risk engine.
3. The risk engine will learn about all transactions.
4. Regardless of any determination that the risk engine makes, all transactions receive a response of low risk. This means there will not be any challenged transactions. This also means that there will not be any declined transactions.
5. Any RDR files showing transaction information will reflect low risk transactions.
6. Any rules the customer has written in the Policy Manager are ignored.
7. The system responds with a PARes message for all transactions.
8. The PARes message will contain a CAVV.
9. Depending on the geographic location, Visa guidance varies as to whether we send the PARes with status of YES or ATTEMPTS.
10. Depending on the geographic location, Visa guidance varies as to whether we send the PARes with ECI of 5 or 6.
|Legacy Article ID||a63901|