|Applies To||RSA Product Set: SecurID|
RSA Product/Service Type: Authentication Manager
RSA Version/Condition: 8.1
|Issue||Unable to recognize the ISO file while uploading the patch through web browser from the Operations Console in RSA Authentication Manager 8.1|
Error: There was a problem processing your request. The system does not recognize this file. Choose a valid update, and try again.
1. To check whether the ISO file is corrupted:
Compare the MD5 checksum value provided in the SCOL (Secure Care Online portal) and the MD5 checksum value generated from the downloaded ISO file.
A. MD5 checksum values for the ISO file can be checked through any MD5 checksum tools available on the internet
B. Both the MD5 Checksum values should match, which confirms that the ISO file is not corrupted
2. To check whether the Proxy Settings are enabled:
A. Go to Internet Explorer -> Tools -> Internet Options -> Click on the "Connections" Tab
3. Disable the Firewall rules, if enabled in-between the RSA Authentication Manager 8.1 server and the Local System from where the patch is uploaded
4. Disable any IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) or IDS (Intrusion Detection System) enabled software on the Local System from where the patch is uploaded
5. To avoid using web browser upload method:
Go to the RSA Authentication Manager 8.1 server Operations Console -> Maintenance -> Update & Rollback -> Click on “Configure the Update Source”. Select the Update Source to “Windows Share or NFS or DVD”
For the Windows Share or NFS, please provide the appropriate path where the patch file is located and also provide the “administrator” credentials to successfully upload the patch on to the RSA Authentication Manager 8.1 Server