|Applies To||RSA Data Loss Prevention|
By default the Network Appliance is set to boot from hard drive
|Issue||Change Boot order for DLP Dell R610 and R620 appliance, Boot from ISO Image|
|Workaround||Steps to change the boot order:|
1. This operation requires console access.
2. Logon to system as tablus, at menu select option 6, then option 2
3. starting tapping (gently) the F2 key, while system is rebooting.
4. When you get to the BIOS, select Boot, and then move the CD-ROM to top of the list
(the BIOS lists key strokes to use to navigate through the BIOS menu)
5. Insert CD, save and exit, follow the steps as listed in the Network Deployment Guide
6. After system is rebooted, you can change the boot order back to Hard Drive
|Legacy Article ID||a63366|