|Issue||Procedure to upgrade Java in Envision|
To upgrade java in the envision need to follow below steps
1. Stop ?NIC Webserver? and ?NIC EDI Service?
2. From the A-Server (E:\nic\4100\<node>) take a backup of jdk and delete entire jdk folder.
3. Start installing java and provide jdk path is as follows (E:\nic\4100\<node>\jdk) and provide jre path is as follows (E:\nic\4100\<node>\jdk\jre)
4. Once after installation completed, do make an entry in the environment variables
Right click on My Computer (A-Server Node) -> select Properties -> click on Advance Tab -> click on Environment Variables -> under System Variables edit path variable and add below entry at the end
5. Start ?NIC Webserver? and ?NIC EDI Service?
|Legacy Article ID||a61470|