|Applies To||RSA Archer|
|Issue||When using IE11 the dashboards have an overlay issue.|
When using IE11 in IE 8 Emulation, the formula builder does not work.
|Resolution||If you are using IE11 (Internet Explorer 11), then you need to emulate IE9 through IIS to prevent the dashboard overlay issue and the formula builder issue. Here are the steps to do that:|
1. Log on to the archer web server
2. Click Start, click Administrative Tools, and then click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
3. In the connections pane, expand the node for the server, and then expand.
4. Click the Web site where you want to add the custom HTTP response header.
5. In the Web site pane, double-click on the HTTP Response Headers icon.
6. Under Actions, click Add.
7. In the Name box, type X-UA-Compatible.
8. In the Value box, type IE=EmulateIE9.
9. Click OK.
|Legacy Article ID||a64062|