|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Version/Condition: 5.5.X
|Issue||Issue only occurs for non-system administrator users.|
If you review Security Incident Record in VIEW mode everything appears as it should. Do the following:
1. Select another tab in the Security Incident record (any tab will do)
2. Select "Edit" mode
3. Select the "Incident Response Tasks" tab
4. Notice only the Incident Response Procedure with its top associated Incident Response Tasks (IRT's) are listed. All the other IRT's no longer display.
|Cause||This is due to the Default Record Display control in the Security Incidents Application>Incident Response Tasks tab>Incident Response Procedures field being set to a "Default Records Display" of 5 (or other limiting value).|
|Workaround||1. Select Administration workspace|
2. Select Application Builder
3. Select Manage Applications
4. Select "Security Incidents" application
5. Select "Layout" tab
6. Select Incident Response Tasks tab
7. Select drop down arrow for Incident Response Procedures field and select "Edit Field Properties"
8. Select the "Options" tab
9. Under the Configuration section you can edit the "Default Records Display" value. Recommend using "All."