|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Version/Condition: 5.5.X
|Issue||Issue only occurs for non-system administrator users.|
If you review Security Incident Record in VIEW mode everything appears as it should. Do the following:
- Select another tab in the Security Incident record (any tab will do)
- Select "Edit" mode
- Select the "Incident Response Tasks" tab
- Notice only the Incident Response Procedure with its top associated Incident Response Tasks (IRT's) are listed. All the other IRT's no longer display.
|Cause||This is due to the Default Record Display control in the Security Incidents Application>Incident Response Tasks tab>Incident Response Procedures field being set to a "Default Records Display" of 5 (or other limiting value).|
- Select Administration workspace
- Select Application Builder
- Select Manage Applications
- Select "Security Incidents" application
- Select the "Layout" tab
- Select Incident Response Tasks tab
- Select drop-down arrow for Incident Response Procedures field and select "Edit Field Properties"
- Select the "Options" tab
- Under the Configuration section, you can edit the "Default Records Display" value. Recommend using "All."