|Applies To||RSA Product Set: RSA DLP|
RSA Product/Service Type: Network Controller
RSA Version/Condition: 9.6
- Network controller is showing as red/down on Enterprise Manager (EM) GUI.
- Network Controller is accessible through SSH/Putty session but the DLP shell can't be loaded.
- WinSCP access is not working.
|Cause||Problem is occurring due to below error showing up on the putty session which is due to a corrupted operational file "conalarm_type.lock": |
*** FATAL ERROR : Unable to open lock file: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/opt/tablus/temp/locks/conalarm_type.lock'
- Access to the RSA DLP host-server through console session [iDRAC in case of DELL physical appliance] or Vsphere [in case of Virtual-machine] in single-user mode as follows:
- Boot the Network appliance normally.
- During the boot process, you will see the message GRUB Loading stage2…Press any key to continue
- 2. Press the space bar.
- A new line will appear with a 4-second delay that counts down.
- 3. Press the space bar again.
- A menu appears with the default highlighted option ending in *** KVM CONSOLE ***
- 4 press on p on your keyboard
- 5 type the password: tablus
- 6. Press a on your keyboard.
- The Grub prompt appears with pre-populated line.
- 7. Press the space bar, and then type single
- 8. Press Enter.
- change directory to:
- remove all the files in the folder:
rm -rf *
- Type tabservice restart.
- Make sure that the server is not running-out of free-space by issuing command:
- Then exit the single-user mode to regular CLI shell by:
- login with the tablus account credentials and make sure that all tablus services are in "ready mode" by:
- If not then restart the services by typing: tabservice restart