|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Version/Condition: ALL
|Issue||When importing a package, an unexpected error is received. |
An unexpected Error occurred attempting to upload the file:
Handler not found or execution of the handler failed!
NotFound Debugging resource strings are unavailable.
Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to
diagnose the problem. HttpWebrequest_WebException_RemoteServer
heck RadUpload's BufferSize property remarks.
- IIS default settings for maximum file size upload is too small to allow the package import.
- This issue can also impact the ability to import attachments.
- This issue can also impact validation within a calculated field when the formula is correct.
- The effect is - when you click on Validate - it seems that nothing happens, however, If the formula is incorrect, it will operate normally.
- The package file size exceeds the maximum IIS setting size for upload/attachments.
|Resolution||Increase the Maximum Size setting in IIS for uploads and attachments. |
- Log into the web server for this environment.
- Open IIS manager
- Select the Archer site.
- Open the Configuration Editor at the bottom.
- In the Section drop down list, select system.web/httpRuntime
- For executionTimeout, increase the setting to 5:00
- For maxRequestLength, add a zero to the end of the setting (change 2097151 to 20971510)
Next, to commit the change:
- Open a command prompt by right-clicking and selecting the "Run as Administrator" option.
- Issue the command IISRESET
|Workaround||No true workaround unless smaller attachments and packages are used.|