|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Identity Management and Governance|
RSA Version/Condition: 6.8.1, 6.9.1
|Issue||Roles get stuck in the Applied (or Applied New, if a new role) state if the change request is partially rejected or canceled items but still completes successfully.|
Note that the role general tab also indicates that "Additional changes cannot be made to this role until the change request is completed or rejected."
|Cause||This is a known issue already addressed on 6.8.1 P20 or 6.9.1 P07.|
|Resolution||Upgrade (apply patch) to either 6.8.1P20 or 6.9.1P07 or higher.|
|Workaround||If you have a need to "unstuck" the role use the following steps:|
- Go to Roles - > Roles.
- Select the role that is stuck by clicking on the check box next to the the role name.
- Using the menu Actions, select Edit Attributes.
- On page 1 of the Edit Attributes page, make sure that the stuck role(s) appear correctly on the cart (the Selected window on the right) and click the Next button to continue
- On page 2 the of the Edit Attributes page, place a check next to Available for request and change the value to Yes then back to No. Click on the Finish button to continue.
- This will cause the role status to be reset to Changed.
- Click on the role and click on the Revert changes button to undo changes submitted on the change request and select the most appropriate version of the role.
- Before making changes to this role again, make sure that changes will not be rejected or get inadvertently canceled to prevent this issue from occurring again.