|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Via Lifecycle and Governance (Via L&G)|
RSA Version/Condition: 6.9 ,6.9.1 P01-P07
|Issue||The violation dialog is seen on the specific user's access page when the entitlement is in violation due to any rules created shows Request could not be handled error when clicked.|
This issue occurs for users with an entitlement whose description is created or imported
Steps to reproduce the issue
1. Search for a user who has a violation in Via L&G under Users > Users tab.
2. Navigate to the Access Tab.
3. Click on the Violation beside entitlement. The violation details will be displayed.
4. Import the description for the entitlement in violation. Descriptions can be imported under Admin > Descriptions > Entitlement > Import and import the entitlement description.
5. Navigate to Users > Users and select the user identified in Item 1.
6. Click the Access tab and click the violation icon beside the entitlement.
7. You will see the Request could not be handled error.
The error below is seen in the aveksaServer.log. To locate the aveksaServer.log in your deployment, review the steps in the KB article on accessing the aveksaServer.log file for RSA Lifecycle and Governance (L&G):
|Resolution||To resolve this issue upgrade to IMG 6.9.1 P08.|
To download the IMG 6.9.1 P08 software,