RSA Product Set: Identity Management and Governance
RSA Product/Service Type: IMG Appliance or Hosted
RSA Version/Condition: 6.9.1
|Issue||After creating a new change request, it gets stuck at each node in the Approval workflow even if approved or no approval is required at that node. The change request remains in the Approval phase after all needed approvals are done, then moves to the Fulfillment phase after a couple of days.|
There is a difference in time between the JBoss application server and the Oracle database.
To resolve this issue, SSH to the server as oracle user and follow the below steps to adjust the time.
1. Stop the JBoss Application Server and Oracle services:
service aveksa_server stop
2. Switch to root, then set the correct time zone. You may skip this step if the configured timezone is correct. First, back up the currently configured timezone:
3. Replace the old timezone with the correct one. Replace <new_timezone> with your actual timezone file found under the directory /usr/share/zoneinfo. For example, /usr/share/zoneinfo/US/Eastern:
cp <new_timezone> /etc/localtime
4. Set the correct date and time, the command should look like this.
date -s "DD MMM YYYY HH:MM:SS"
5. Sync the BIOS hardware clock.
6. Switch to the oracle user, then start Oracle services.
su - oracle
7. Log in to the database as sysdba.
sqlplus sys/PASSWORD as sysdba
8. Start the JBoss Application Server.
service aveksa_server start
|Notes||You can use acm instead of service avkesa_server when starting and stopping the Application Server/Oracle services.|