|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Security Analytics|
RSA Product/Service Type: Broker
RSA Version/Condition: 10.5.x, 10.6.0.0
O/S Version: EL6
|Issue||When attempting to configure Meta and Content restrictions on Brokers, any custom meta language keys defined on connected Concentrators do not appear in the Broker's Role Permissions panel under the Brokers Security area.|
|Workaround||To allow for the custom meta language keys to appear during Meta and Content restriction, the index-concentrator-custom.xml file contents must be added to the index-broker-custom.xml file. Once this change is made the custom meta language keys will appear within the Broker's Roles Permissions area.|
- Login to the Security Analytics UI
- Go to Administration > Services
- Select one of the Concentrators attached to the Broker in question.
- Go to Actions > View > Config and select the Files tab.
- From the drop down select index-concentrator-custom.xml and copy out the contents.
- Go back to Administration > Services
- Select the Broker that requires the Role Permissions to be set, then go to Actions > View > Config
- Go to Files, select index-broker-custom.xml from the drop down and paste in the contents copied from the Concentrator's index-concentrator-custom.xml.
- Click Apply to save the custom broker index file.
- Select Config > System to go to the Broker's system page.
- Click Shutdown Service to reboot the Broker service and read in the new custom index file.
- Once the service comes back up, proceed to the Broker's Security area and configure the Role Permissions.