If search results are in Card format, then when returning to them after viewing a record, the scroll position should be maintained. It is not.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to Archer
- Navigate to "Policy Management" > Policy Management > Control standards > click on search icon. The Advanced Search results page opens
- Click on Search. Search results page opens
- Click on Options > Change Report Format > choose Card. Search results now displayed in Card format
- Scroll to the bottom of the search results page. Note scroll bar position. Drill into a record there. The record page appears.
- Close the record. You are returned to the search results. Note that scrollbar position is NOT maintained.
Scrollbar position is maintained on search results page after navigating into and back from a listed record.
Scrollbar position is NOT maintained when the search results are displayed in Card format (other formats behave correctly, i.e. Row)
See screenshot below.