If a layout is associated with a workflow node, and you delete that layout from within the workflow node, the workflow designer shows the ID of the deleted layout. It should return instead to the Choose Layout option.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to Archer as an admin
- Create an application. Add some fields for testing.
- Create a workflow with a few nodes. Create a different layout for each of the nodes and save the workflow.
- Select a node that is using a layout other than the default. When Node Properties appear, select the Edit Layout button. The layout designer appears.
- Click the Delete icon. Note when you return to the designer, the ID of the now non-existent layout is shown as the layout.
When the layout is deleted from within the node, and the user is returned to Workpoint, the Layouts property should now show "Choose Layout..."
ID of non-existent layout is shown. See screen shot.